The HR Strategic Planning Workshop is designed specifically for HR Directors, VPs, Heads, Executives, Managers, and business leaders.
This is a 1-day session that will empower HR and Business Leaders to discover and expand the capability and effectiveness of their human capital practices, build practical solutions, and know which activities to pursue through human resource planning.
No specialized Human Capital Management expertise is required. However, it is highly recommended for participants to be decision makers since:
- For the pre-activity, participants will be accomplishing an online HR Diagnostic Tool (approx. 120-150 minutes to complete) that will capture how they attract and retain talents, measure performance and value, reward and recognize, build talent capability and institutionalize process and culture.
- One of the key objectives is to create an action roadmap for their HCM practices that can be implemented in the organization.
- Human Resources Diagnosis
- Connecting Business Goals with human capital initiatives
- Deep Analysis, Prioritization of Initiatives and Accountability
- Action Planning
- Assessing Initiatives Over Time
KEY LEARNING OUTCOMES
When: July 26, 2017 (9am – 5pm)
Where: 9/F Hotel Marco Polo, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Registration Fee: Php 19,500.00
Early Bird Rate (until June 30): Php 17,500.00
Client Rate: Php 9,750.00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment must be made at the time of booking unless specifically stated. Requests for invoices can only be processed with a valid purchase order and is subject to prior approval.
Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounted rates. At the point of booking the discount offered applies to the person attending the course.
All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The charge for canceling your booking is:
- 7 days or more before the event – 20% discretionary administration fee applicable
- Less than 7 days before the event – No refund (transfer to another individual only)
TalentView accepts no liability if the session is canceled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.
Anj has over a decade of experience in designing human capital strategies and implementing HR technology platforms across Fortune 500 organizations in Southeast Asia. Beginning her career in recruitment and talent acquisition, Anj saw the need to think differently to tackle everyday people management by establishing stronger relationships across the talent lifecycle and refocusing initiatives towards effective design, strategy and technology. She has been invited to speak at several conferences on the topic of employer branding, including the HR Tech Tank in Hong Kong and the HR Leadership Conference in Manila. Her insights on employer branding and talent management have also been published on Inc. Southeast Asia. Anj graduated with distinction from the Level 1 Employer Brand Leader program of Employer Branding College, Australia and is also an MBA graduate of De La Salle University Manila.
1. The hotel’s parking space is located at Ruby Road.
2. WiFi access will be provided to the guests.