Talegent’s Talent Measurement Certification Workshop is designed specifically for recruiters, IO psychologists, and those in the HR industry who are using or are considering using psychometric tools.
By attending, you’ll dedicate two days of informative and hands-on training to understand and learn more on personality and cognitive assessments.
Upon completing the 2-day workshop, you will be entitled to a Certification in PATH Talent Measurement. The certificate will have a unique certification number and you’ll be part of the growing number of global HR professionals who are certified in Talegent’s talent measurement.
Our courses are registered and reviewed by leading industry experts, allowing delegates to acknowledge their registration professionally.
Who should join?
This certification workshop is open to HR professionals who are involved in talent measurement and are using—or are considering using—psychometric tools.
- Talent Acquisition Professionals
- Recruitment Heads, VPs, Directors, Senior Managers
- HR Heads, VPs, Directors, Senior Managers
For the covered topics, the workshop is aimed for the following roles:
- Talent acquisition
- Organizational development
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION FORM
Please fill-out the registration form below to register and reserve your seat for the workshop.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment must be made at the time of booking unless specifically stated. Requests for invoices can only be processed with a valid purchase order and is subject to prior approval.
Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounted rates. At the point of booking the discount offered applies to the person attending the course.
All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to email@example.com. The charge for canceling your booking is:
- 7 days or more before the event – 20% discretionary administration fee applicable
- Less than 7 days before the event – No refund (transfer to another individual only)
TalentView accepts no liability if the session is canceled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.
Talent Measurement Certification Workshop Information
Date and Time
September 20-21, 2017
9am – 5pm
Marco Polo Hotel
11,250 early bird rate (until Aug 31)
6,375 (exclusive to TalentView clients only)
Look for Wynona Camiling
531-8395 or 0998-537-7467
Why Join The Talent Measurement Workshop?
At the end of the certification class, participants would learn more on:
- Talent assessment in the digital age
- The benefits of occupational assessments
- The statistical basis of psychometric testing
- How to administer personality and ability assessment tests
- How to interpret cognitive ability test results
- How to interpret personality test results
- How to link test results to job-specific competencies
- How to provide feedback on test results
– Cheng Magpoc, Talent Acquisition Manager at Del Monte Philippines
– Kim Dancel, HR Recruitment Specialist at Maynilad
About the facilitator
Dianne is the Head for Talent Measurement Solutions of TalentView Asia and is an experienced Talent Management solution consultant. With a proven record of growing sales revenue by an average of 120%, she has worked with multinational and large local organizations in implementing their recruitment and selection strategies. Dianne also worked as a trainer/facilitator, with the goal of orienting her audience with Competency-Based Human Resource and best practice.
Dianne is a recipient of Level A and Level B Certification from the British Psychological Society (BPS) for Personality and Ability Testing. She is also a Registered Psychometrician in the Philippines.
Dianne holds a degree in Psychology (2008) from the University of Sto. Tomas and has recently completed her masters degree in Business Administration at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business (2015).