Screen and select the best healthcare professionals
Identify people who know people
Healthcare industry is one of the biggest industry in the world. It’s no doubt that recruiters still struggle to recruit highly-qualified healthcare professionals. Talegent’s Healthcare Assessment solution gives you the competitive edge in hiring top-notch healthcare professionals. By using the administering our online competency-based assessment to your candidates, you can identify talents that possess the competencies to succeed in the following roles:
- Allied Health Professional
- Personal Care and Home Health Aide
CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR BRAND
We align with your recruitment campaign and employment value proposition to create a high quality, branded candidate experience that differentiates you.
Our component assessments are designed to be modular to allow easy swapping in and out based on your exact needs.
FULL INTEGRATION WITH YOUR ATS
Talegent assessments easily adapt to your existing workflows so you can enjoy uninterrupted productivity and efficiency.
EASY SCALABILITY AND UPGRADE-ABILITY
Our platform is built with the latest technology to handle high volume and the addition of enhancements with ease.
COMPREHENSIVE LOCAL SUPPORT
Our local teams are ready to respond to your needs fast.
TALK TO A TALENT MEASUREMENT CONSULTANT
Our TalentView consultants can help you get started in no time. Leave us a message and we will set an appointment or demo for you soon.
Assessing the Competencies of Key Healthcare Roles in an Organization
Not all Healthcare roles are the same when it comes to the competencies needed to fulfill each role effectively. Talegent’s assessment platform is packaged to measure the important competencies of different Healthcare professionals:
- Nurses – are the front line members for many health care services. Nurses are required to assess the needs and health problems of patients, maintain medical records, and create and implement nursing care plans. Nurses provide nursing care to sick, injured, convalescent and disabled patients, and may also provide case management and advise patients on health matters.
- Allied Health Professionals – are the healthcare workers who identify, evaluate, and work to prevent diseases and disorders through providing services such as rehabilitation, health systems management and dietary and nutrition services. Allied Health Professionals include occupational therapists, physical therapists, dental hygienists, dietitians, speech language pathologists, diagnostic medical sonographers, radiographers, medical technologists, and respiratory therapists.
- Personal Care and Home Health Aides – provide healthcare support and assistance to people with disabilities, the elderly, and convalescents. This work may be based in a care facility or in the patient’s home. Tasks performed by Personal Care and Home Health Aides include changing dressings and bandages, giving medication, monitoring the health status of patients, and maintaining medical records. Personal Care and Home Health Aides may also provide personal care to their patients, including personal hygiene assistance and helping with daily living activities.
Healthcare Assessments Available
Nurses require strong communication and critical reasoning skills, coupled with interpersonal sensitivity and excellent relationship building skills. To perform well in the role, nurses must also be organised and reliable, with a high level of attention to detail. Nurses should be resilient and flexible, with an understanding of their own strengths and weaknesses.
Allied Health Professional
To perform effectively, Allied Health Professionals must have strong communication and critical thinking skills coupled with excellent interpersonal sensitivity. They must be capable of following rules and guidelines and should be attentive to detail. Teamwork is essential due to the requirement to work closely with medical professionals from other domains. Allied Health Professionals must also be capable of staying calm under pressure and responding to change.
PERSONAL CARE AND HOME HEALTH AIDE
Due to the requirement to work very closely with others, Personal Care and Home Health Aides must possess strong interpersonal sensitivity and communication skills. It is important that they work well with others, have a strong level of attention to detail, and follow rules and guidelines closely. Personal Care and Home Health Aides must also be resilient and flexible.