Screen and select the best IT professionals
Identify people who know people
IT professionals are some of the toughest roles to hire. Aside from the competitive talent market and the skills gap, recruiters will also have to take into account the competencies that help fulfill IT roles effectively. Talegent’s IT Assessment solution gives you the competitive edge in hiring top-notch IT professionals. By using the administering our online competency-based assessment to your candidates, you can identify talents that possess the competencies to succeed in the following roles:
- Software Developer
- Senior Software Developer
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR BRAND
We align with your recruitment campaign and employment value proposition to create a high quality, branded candidate experience that differentiates you.
Our component assessments are designed to be modular to allow easy swapping in and out based on your exact needs.
FULL INTEGRATION WITH YOUR ATS
Talegent assessments easily adapt to your existing workflows so you can enjoy uninterrupted productivity and efficiency.
EASY SCALABILITY AND UPGRADE-ABILITY
Our platform is built with the latest technology to handle high volume and the addition of enhancements with ease.
COMPREHENSIVE LOCAL SUPPORT
Our local teams are ready to respond to your needs fast.
TALK TO A TALENT MEASUREMENT CONSULTANT
Our TalentView consultants can help you get started in no time. Leave us a message and we will set an appointment or demo for you soon.
Assessing the Competencies of Key IT Roles in an Organization
Not all IT roles are the same when it comes to the competencies needed to fulfill each role effectively. Talegent’s assessment platform is packaged to measure the important competencies of different IT professionals:
- Business Analyst – Business analysts are the people who will assist your customers in solving their complex problems. The top business analysts will be able to analyze user problems and requirements, and then successfully use this information to come up with a solution that is ideally suited to the user’s needs.
- Project Manager – Project managers are the ones who will ensure that a project is finished on time, even when everything goes wrong. Project managers are not only required to plan, initiate, and manage projects but also to facilitate the sometimes complex relationship between the business and technical aspects of projects. A good project manager will monitor progress to ensure that deadlines, standards, and costs are met.
- Software Developer – Software developers will develop or modify computer software and applications and will need to interpret client needs and design software to meet them. Because of this, software developers need to possess a range of skills including oral and written communication, as well as problem solving and creativity.
- Senior Software Developer – Senior software developers need to combine a multitude of skills in order to ensure that applications and software are designed and built effectively. They need to combine the skills of research and design with the technical ability to effectively execute a project.
IT Assessments Available
In the internet age, we all stand on the shoulders of the hardworking software developers who ensure that we don’t have to deal with the daily frustrations that malfunctioning computer programs can cause.
SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
This assessment will find those candidates who are capable of combining numerical mindedness and critical thinking with the ingenuity to solve unexpected problems. They will also be required to have excellent relationship building and teamwork skills in order to effectively work with teams.
Assessing this role identifies those candidates with the skills to be top project managers including the critical thinking and organizational skills required to plan and manage a project, as well as the command, negotiation, and interpersonal skills required to effectively manage a project team.
Assessing this role helps identify business analyst skills critical to coming up with a client-oriented solution such as critical thinking and achievement, as well as the skills vital to communicating solutions with a client such as communication, resilience, and negotiation.