We’re looking for psychology, human resources, or behavioral science students who are seeking growth opportunities through an internship with us.
Brilliance shines through in every part of our culture which is reflected in each professional in the TalentView team. As we bring our vision to reality, we are mindful that our achievements contribute to the success of our customers around the world. Our leaders foster dynamic teams and always define where we are going and how we’re going to get there. We keep the fun going by working in cross-functional teams and encouraging one another to share new ideas, learning, and skills.
- Co-facilitate in Assessment and Development Center sessions
- Assist in gathering data for Benchmarking and Profiling studies
- Provide assistance in giving appropriate solution to clients’ needs
- Administer online assessment to candidates
- Answer queries related to testing administration
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources (Indeed and Jobstreet).
- Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment
- Use social and professional networking sites (LinkedIn and Facebook) to identify and source candidates
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognizable employer of choice reputation for the company, both internally and externally
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct prescreening interviews
- Schedule and generate online assessment results of applicants
- Job Requirements:
- Open for students specializing in Psychology, Human Resources Development Management, and other related courses
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledgeable and willing to be trained in different HR facets: recruitment, organizational development, psychometrics & employer branding.
- Amenable to work in Ortigas, Pasig.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City