We’re looking for accounting students who are seeking growth opportunities through an internship with us.
Brilliance shines through in every part of our culture which is reflected in each professional in the TalentView team. As we bring our vision to reality, we are mindful that our achievements contribute to the success of our customers around the world. Our leaders foster dynamic teams and always define where we are going and how we’re going to get there. We keep the fun going by working in cross-functional teams and encouraging one another to share new ideas, learning, and skills.
The Accounting Intern role shall perform the following tasks:
- Assist in journalizing of transactions
- Help in bank reconciliation
- Data encoding and tracking
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks in line with established deadline
- Study the accounting policies and processes of the organization and abide by them
- Other accounting tasks that may assign by superior
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software (MS Excel and Word)
- Solid analysis and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be willing to work in Prestige Tower, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Paid allowance is provided.