Unlocking the Habits of Team Leaders
Personal branding sessions with Mike Grogan, bestselling author of Unlocking the Habit Code
18 January 2018
7 February 2018
15 February 2018
14 March 2018
Unlock the habits of high performing team leaders
Learn how to unlock the habit code, build success habits and accelerate your team's journey to success
This learning session is designed specifically for Team Leaders. This personal success seminar will help you condition your mind, master your habits, and get your team performing to its full potential.
Learn from the Lean Management Expert and Best-Selling Author Mike Grogan, a radical breakthrough to making change easy both at work and in life.
We have a problem. Our track record at improving ourselves and helping others to change for the better is terrible: 80% of New Year’s resolutions don’t make it to February, while 70% of organizational change efforts fail to meet expectations. There has to be a better way. There is.
Brand or be branded. Branding helps you position yourself to move towards career fulfillment and drives your company towards organizational success. Our personal brand isn’t absolute. It is constantly shaped by how others see us – and the more noticeable the habit, the larger the impact on our brand. We all have bad habits, but those who learn how to eliminate them and cultivate a strong personal brand are the ones who rise to the top.
It’s time to use the MESSI Approach: The scientifically proven way to create new habits that actually works. Learn how ordinary people around the world have used this method to create extraordinary change in their lives. If they can do it, so can you. This workshop is the solution you have been waiting for.
Learning Investment: PHP1,550
Only Php930 for BPO Employees. Simply present a copy of your ID upon registration to avail of the discount.
- Admission for one (1) session
- A copy of “Unlocking the Habit Code” by Mike Grogan
- Free snack and drink (i.e. coffee)
- Jan 18, 2017 – Imus, Cavite
- Feb 7, 2017 – Cubao, Quezon City
- Feb 15, 2017 – Clark, Pampanga
- March 14, 2018 – Eastwood, Quezon City
Two sessions available for each event day:
- Morning Session – 8am – 11am
- Afternoon Session – 1pm – 4pm
About the Speaker: Mike Grogan
7 interesting facts that you should know about Mike:
1) A native of Ireland and has been living in the Philippines for the last 3 years.
2) He is one of the most sought-after motivational and inspirational speakers in the Philippines.
3) He has spoken live to over 100,000 Filipinos, and his online videos have more than 18 Million views.
4) He has been a LEAN KAIZEN consultant for over 100 different companies around the world (America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia).
5) He is a certified Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Black Belt and has mentored over 500 Yellow and Green Belts to LSS certification.
6) He is the bestselling author of 3 books (visit www.amazon.com/author/mikegrogan).
7) He is the co-founder of ‘The Rise of the Pinoy’ – an advocacy with the mission of inspiring and empowering the Filipino youth to create a first-world Philippines in our lifetime.
To learn more about Mike’s talks and seminars or to bring Mike to your organization visit www.mikegrogan.ph.
Interested to Sponsor this Event?
Become an Event Sponsor to get free seats and marketing opportunities.
Look for Wynona